BLINGBRIDGE is a Jewellery Discovery Platform, designed to create a delightful and convenient jewellery viewing and buying experience, providing an accessible catalogue of an assortment of jewellery.
Information we collect
www.BLINGBRIDGE.com is available to use without providing information. However, additional services will be made available on submission of certain information about you or your brand. All information submitted to us through the website is collected and stored. We may collect the following information:
- Personal and/or brand details that you provide and information that we can access which you may not have directly provided.
- Pages that you have visited.
- Communication between you and BLINGBRIDGE, via telephone, email or live chat
All BLINGBRIDGE customers have an option to opt out of receiving our newsletter or other forms of marketing communications. Should you wish to discontinue receiving any promotional communication please click on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email we might have sent you.
Third Party Sites
How do we use your information?
The information you voluntarily submit shall be used to help us serve you better. We use your information in the following instances:
- Record keeping
- Respond to your comments, feedback and inquires
- To send you notifications and updates via our BLINGBRIDGE newsletter, in order to share information about our products, services or promotional offerings.
- Compare and review information for errors or omissions
- To communicate with you via email or telephone if you have placed an order or purchased from us
- Determine your product preferences
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse
- Develop our website, product offerings, services and overall customer experience
- Monitor metrics such as demographics and preferences
- Respond to your application for current or future career opportunities
Who do we share this information with?
Personal and non personal information submitted to BLINGBRIDGE may be disclosed to third parties at our discretion.